From: Martin <martin@datapulp.de>

Subject: Re: Programming CGI

Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 20:54:43 +0100

Message content

Am 05.02.22 um 01:16 schrieb nytpu:

> Tomasino made a video a while back discussing common paradigms when

> dealing with CGI and input too, which is helpful:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Anh0sNUCY4

> ~nytpu

Many thanks, this is exactly the information I needed. Currently I had

success to some degree with a self made python program. But up to now I

never coded in python, I never coded CGI and I never coded a Gemini app :-D

I also added this to the technical documentation sub-page of my German

language capsule/website:

https://was-ist-gemini.de/technische-gemini-dokumentation.html

gemini://was-ist-gemini.de/technische-gemini-dokumentation.gmi

Great video! I never thought that handling client certificates on the

CGI side would be so easy.

Martin

Related

Parent:

Re: Programming CGI (by nytpu <alex@nytpu.com> on Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:16:22 -0000 (UTC))

Start of thread:

Programming CGI (by Martin <martin@datapulp.de> on Wed, 2 Feb 2022 07:51:10 +0100)

-- Response ended

-- Page fetched on Sat Jun 1 11:42:49 2024