From: 5GyYap52yQ1UGMWD <ehj46PkBWfBAng9C@VW28LtWn6wknpUMV.invalid>

Subject: Re: [Newbie] [Question] Who here uses Filezilla? What better ways of updating a capsule are there?

Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 09:44:48 +0800

Message content

James Tomasino <tomasino@cosmic.voyage> writes:

> The other half of the time I'll do something on another machine in the

> git repo that holds my gopher content. I've got a git pull on a cron

> so I can just update the repo and it'll update on its own within a few

> hours.

Cool. I used to make git hooks for both my gemini capsule and gopher

hole not too long back. I eventually gave up on maintaining it when I

had to switch to OpenBSD. I might revisit the idea to make updating a

little bit easier.

--

Pointless meanderings in a bleak and lonely world.

Related

Parent:

Re: [Newbie] [Question] Who here uses Filezilla? What better ways of updating a capsule are there? (by James Tomasino <tomasino@cosmic.voyage> on Sat, 5 Nov 2022 03:40:13 -0000 (UTC))

Start of thread:

[Newbie] [Question] Who here uses Filezilla? What better ways of updating a capsule are there? (by Andrew <singletona082@gmail.com> on Wed, 2 Nov 2022 20:15:32 -0500)

-- Response ended

-- Page fetched on Sat Jun 1 11:10:39 2024